Siemens AG
4.0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Siemens AG

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 10,403 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Muy buena empresa para trabajar. La toma de decisiones es lenta pero muy profesional.
Pros
Beneficios, salario, ambiente de trabajo muy respetuoso
Contras
mucha burocracia interna, toma de decisiones lenta
Cultura laboral
diría que la empresa siemens es una empresa mas grande del mundo a que esta extendida a grandes niveles donde se ubique, también que es unas la empresa que crea maquinaria rotativa y que cree sus propios repuestos de sus propias maquinas y busca la mejora de sus maquinas al paso de su tiempo ósea se actualiza
Pros
los beneficios de aranceles y de ganar horas extras
Contras
que deberian y tener mejores oportunidades a personas que tengas muchas ganas de salir adelante
Cultura laboral
The most enjoyable part of the Job, is putting on the Siemens uniform, on-site working & completing the daily tasks. Great crew of people to work with.
Cultura laboral
Good company. A lot of things to apply for. Easy to bunch around to different jobs once you get in. Good pay some jobs my require a lot of you time.
Cultura laboral
É muito bom trabalhar em equipe. Todos colaboram uns contatos isso outros. Gostaria de voltar a trabalhar na Siemens.
Pros
Excelente
Não
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for most of the time. A lot of corporate nonsense and a lot of travel, but that is to be expected from any international corporation
Cultura laboral
It has always been the best Job I ever had. The environment with team members and Management was always respectful and pleasant. Higher Up management was always thoughtful during times of hardship and personal loss and I mean Personally (with a phone call or a site visit to see I'm ok). I learned many aspect of Large Vendor Culture and how to process things to better my career. Though I travel 90% for almost 12 Years, the gave the necessary time to recover when needed. Pay and benefits were excellent. Other companies don't compare to the working culture (both US and Foreign) as they do. Respectful, attentive and grateful.
Pros
Open for additional training and Job opportunities not to mention travel and excellent pay
Contras
At times, over scheduling was a bummer. 10 weeks solid on the road.
Cultura laboral
Great place to work, to do research and learn new technologies. Working in CT gives lot of confidence. Innovative ideas are widely accepted. Futuristic Research and development.
Pros
Research environment focusing on future technologies
Cultura laboral
Went there through a temp service and they immediately started reading me like family. The hours were long but i only worked 4 days. Since i went through a temp service i didn't get benefits but learned my pay wasn't the same as others.
Cultura laboral
I've been here 2 years and only got a raise the 1st year (46¢ raise). They have trained me in many things like picking, packing, processing and palletizing orders. I'm also certified for the forklift, sit down and stand up. But as they keep showing us more things to do they never mention anything about a raise. I've tried talking to my supervisor/manager about this but they always say that it isn't in their power for me to get a raise, smh. Currently looking for another job as they told me there's a good possibility we won't be getting a raise next year 2022 either!!
Pros
3 breaks 2-15min 1-30min
Contras
Benefits are decreasing every year! NO RAISE!!!
Cultura laboral
Sem dúvidas a melhor empresa que eu trabalhei adquiri muitos conhecimentos fui muito valorizado e muito bem tratado ótimos benefício, Ambiente agradável e boa remuneração e hoje ter no currículo que trabalhei na Siemens é um diferencial na hora da Intervista em fim a Siemens abriram as portas para muitas opotunidade deposi deter trabalhado na Siemens nunca mais tive dificuldade em arrumar empregos hj infelizmente não trabalho mais lá mais havendo oportunidade com certeza eu volto a trabalhar na siemens
Pros
A empresa nu todo
Nada contra
Cultura laboral
SIEMENS AS A COMPLETE GROUP IS EXCELLENT BUT IT IS NOT OK AT ITS INDIA LOCATION.As overall Siemens saved it's employes and vendors during pandemic but In Siemens India scenario is totally different.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cultura laboral
Empresa de de 1° Mundo , oportunidade de desenvolvinento de carreira, e aprendizado constante atraves de diversos cursos e gestão de rh verticalizada
Pros
Empresa de padrão altissimo
Nada a declarar
Cultura laboral
Uma empresa excelente qualidade com preocupa com seus funcionários
Bon créatif sur le société. Gestion du stock Ge
Pros
Changement plusieurs poste pour être professionnelle.
Rien
Cultura laboral
It was fun working with Siemens AG for 10 years, I learnt with newest Technologies.And always the opportunity to learn something new..We use to go on sightseeings at intetesting places.
Cultura laboral
Ambiente de trabalho muito bom existe respeito pelo funcionário e sempre está aberta para ouvir as suas ideias .
Pros
vale refeição, vale transporte, vale alimentação e assistência média e odontológicaa
não tem contras
Cultura laboral
Zeitarbeit und Wirtschaftliche Auftragslage entscheidened.
Pros
Prämien, Bonus, Essenzulage
Cultura laboral
Really enjoyed the team I worked with and I loved the technology which constantly evolved. I was never bored and the management team was also a pleasure to work for.
Cultura laboral
Right from the start the core structure of what makes Siemens great was it’s managements structure and ability to train and teach me about my role and the role of other’s around me. What a great experience, I plan to Continue here and hopefully retire from this company. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Pros
People, Excellent management, good Compensation...
Contras
Stress, high volume, lots of hours....
Cultura laboral
Empresa de gran produccion y cumplimientos de metas a su vez en mi estadia en esta comparti con grandes profesuonales y gran equipo de trabajo,
Pros
Sefuro de vida individual y familiar
Ninguba