Ramada Worldwide
3.7 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Ramada Worldwide sobre Estabilidad/Facilidad promoción

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 507 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 2235 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
aprendí mucho a tomar decisiones por mi mismo la confianza que me dieron fue algo muy gratificante
Pros
alimentación gratis
retraso en los pagos
Cultura laboral
Pay wasnt the best but I really enjoyed getting this experience. The management worked with me around my schedule and I wasn’t full time so I am unaware of the benefits.
Cultura laboral
You really need to work very hard & for very long hours here. I learned lot of new things within my department and also some of other departments. This place is a fun place and also worst place to work, it depends how you take the work and the people there, everyone was having a different opinions. The worst part of this property in the management. This guys are not at all supportive to all the staff. Here all the staffs are not treated the same way. Some staffs are treated good gets promotions and other stuff and some staff dont get anything. doesn't matter how capable you are if the management doesn't like you you will not get anything.
Pros
Have food, Accommodation, transport
Contras
Have to work long hours most of the times
Cultura laboral
I was working at this hotel and although i quit, I didn’t quit because I had any issue with them personally, It was just a strategic career move, I wanted to be more involved in an area where I could engage more with customers which to me was the restaurant area and the restaurant wasn’t open yet and I didn’t want to be in a role I really didn’t want to be in (being a cleaner) so I quit. If I could go back to working there I will just not as a cleaner.
Pros
Friendly staff
Contras
Standing in one position for hours
Cultura laboral
I have enjoyed every minute at Ramada. Great place to work and learn.Every employee has an opportunity to learn and can be promoted to various department to achieve their highest potential.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I worked for 2 and a half years and during the time I felt always stressed. No one cared about the employees. Food was poor quality and we had to strike a lot to get food at a time. The salary was the same as I got during the year.
Cultura laboral
The management here has no respect for anyone. They refuse to allow any kind of flexibility in their rules and all employees are expected to do way more than their pay grade. Don't expect a promotion because they will laugh at you and make you feel as though you are not important to the company whatsoever. The owners will continuously tell you how you are expected to hold a standard yet they do not respect their employees and allow the head housekeeper to let her personal issues with people conflict the job. This is a very awkward place to work that does not take care of simple matinence problems and continues to have the housekeepers take care of the black mold. This place needs to be turned into the health department!!!
Pros
10 minute break every 2 hours
everything else
Cultura laboral
Excellent place to work at and build your skills up. Its a hotel so going forward expect it to be busy all year around but sometimes youll find times where its slow and you can collect yourself.
Cultura laboral
The only reason I left was because I had a baby and they wasn’t allowing me dayshift. The job was alright pay raise could have been better. The management wasn’t that bad either it was just hard for me to get them to work me dayshift not night.
Cultura laboral
The management was iffy but the staff members were so sweet and really wanted to do well at there job. Definitely enjoyed the work company that came with the position.
Cultura laboral
The work environment is so friendly and the staff and the management is so supportive. Working hours depend on the functions the institution host. Company culture is true and unique to which all the staff could relate to. Pay and other benefits are good.
Cultura laboral
I would recommend the organization for freshers in order to learn how a organization works. I was a fresher as a front office assistant where I use to handle the entire shift alone.
Cultura laboral
That is my first company from starting my work. And untill now still I am working here. So that's why i have good experience in my field. And i am feeling proud to working herewith Ramada worldwide
Cultura laboral
The managment team was one of, if not the best management team I've ever been around. The serious problem we had was our building was older and we had an owner that decided that it was not longer in his interest to fix things that were going wrong. Instead, he had every dollar that was made in that days sales transferred overseas where he eventually moved to and left our company abandoned.
Cultura laboral
Ramada inn was a good place to work because of the location is close to my house .worked with friendly coworkers,the environment is also laid back with little problem.
Cultura laboral
depends on who you work for management wasnt great loved the tasks and customer service no advancement poor pay tight knit employees family owned always trying to cut corners anywhere they can from salary to products
Cultura laboral
great place and a good manager is the perfect place to work and ramada has everything right across the juhu beach have a good tourist location great place to work for a career
Cultura laboral
fast paced position, must wear many hats, training new employees, scheduling, budgeting, P&L, work culture is diverse, learned leadership skills, no typical day
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for. The hardest part of the job was having a good life work balance. We had a very diverse crew and had a great team. Ownership was very supportive.
Cultura laboral
Now, everyone is against each other. Blaming others for mistakes instead of properly training them, acting ignorant, not completing work. I was hired in Oct to replace someone who is still there. The agreement was I would get full time, Night Audit Shifts (Overnight), and match my pay from Minneapolis. My pay has never been matched, in fact when I was hired I was told one thing then when I had to turn in check stubs I realized the hourly wage was $1 less than the agreed upon starting wage. The previous GM said everything would be corrected, the next day he took off and left us and now they refuse to correct it! (back pay to hire date). This has become a hostile/frustrating work environment which is just too bad because I am not a person to jump around to different jobs. New Hires are not being properly trained as the management is not well trained on the system either.
Cultura laboral
Housekeeping you will not be making 40 hours nor you will get paid for overtime you will have 3 days off.when I was at my interview they told me I would get 2 days off and I can get paid for overtime.They also told me after my 90 days I will get a 50 cent raise an all housekeepers will be getting a dollar raise for Christmas it’s now February and I still didn’t get it when I ask about it they beating around the bush I feel like I was lied to so I can start working with they company.