Project Manager

4.3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4 evaluaciones

My Co-works are very friendly and very helpful.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
We have productions meeting to check statusWe have Project management meeting to discuss any issues.Contact our customers or vendors. It feels like family since we all work close with each other. For our birthdays we get cakes.

Pros

We enjoy working with each other

Contras

We do have days that we work a lot due to customers schedules.

Productive and fun workplace

Continues to be a joy to be a part of this company. Lots of employees who love interacting and joining forces to service their clients needs in a professional care-giving way.Pleasure to be working with others who also are motivated to perform at their highest level to further their careersHave never worked for a company who encourages employees like this company. Awesome benefit packages, managment frequently interacts with employess. Also, Christmas Party

Great Benefits, Owner Who Cares

What employer pays 100% of healthcare premiums? This one does and it's a huge benefit in this day and age. Usually opportunity for overtime and there is a real sense of belonging and family here. Much is expected, but much is given.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Best Career Change of my life ~ we are family, not a number!

I have worked for the company for 12 years now. Took a 4-year break and then joined the team again. I have worked my way up through the years. The management team has always stood behind me and provided support to help me reach my goals. They take excellent care of their employees! I'm very thankful to call this my home. AEG has a TEAM atmosphere, friendly, hard-working, and dedicated employees. Come and join our Family if you are looking to make a career change!

Pros

Travel
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Project Manager. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general