JPMorgan Chase & Co

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 17,660 evaluaciones

Muy buena empresa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La Empresa excelente algunos empleados no profesionales

Pros

Los Branch depende del Manager sugestiona los procedimientos

Contras

Algunos empleados no son profesionales

It's ok

Chase does have a lot of room for advancement, and a pretty diverse selection of teams to choose from. Unfortunately Chase simply doesn't believe in employee retention. If you are not constantly on the move between teams and job types, you won't see any significant raises despite your performance in your current role.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Enjoyed working with my co-workers.

Every week new task/changes are introduced. Made it difficult to keep up. Management was not straight forward, had employees on the edge. Overall, good working environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I appreciate that Chase has a close pulse on employee wellness and engagement. The leaders are great at connecting with their people and everyone is very supportive. I enjoy the hybrid work flexibility. Although, if you work in the branches, you can't do hybrid work - for obvious reasons.

Pros

Culture, Great Team, High Energy, Fast Paced

Contras

Chaotic at times, very BIG, hierarchical
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unrealistic expectations, cut-throat colleagues, uncaring management

People looking to further themselves by putting others down, constant and unrealistic micromanaging that results in unfair expectations and write-ups, and no in-house managerial or HR support. Frowns upon any teamwork or internal friendly communication, more like a prison environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Typical Back Office Banking

Great co-workers. Pay was below average for such a large well known company. Got my foot on the door for the experience, which helped me obtain a more lucrative banking position with another company. Would do it again.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company with great opportunities.

Chase is an outstanding company and I am honored to be a part of the Chase team. The company offers lots of opportunity along with good pay and benefits.

Look elsewhere

If you are a seasoned mortgage banker or just starting out, be prepared to be worked to death. When they no longer need you due to over hiring they will make you miserable to force you out to prevent having to pay severance or unemployment. Management changes their mind daily on what is expected making it very difficult to stay on track. You will be expected to work Saturday and Sunday unless you choose to work in a branch.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Everything depends on quality of manager

Overall Chase is an excellent company. Who one gets as a manager determines your success and happiness with the job. A couple of things to consider, transfer possibilities if it is not working out and whether the personality of the manager is to hold you back if they are unsatisfied with their prospects. If one has a supportive manager, great company.

Pros

Great opportunity and Education Benefits

Some Managers Are Borderline Sociopaths and Gaslighters

Great Company

Our branch was awesome. I loved the vibe, but there is a shortage in workers that made the work stressful on busy days. Overall, the company made us feel like we belonged

short break, dress code

Challenging place to work

Interesting company, could be a better place if job security was better. Along with better pay. Work location changes causing longer drive time. This happened multiple times due to consolidation of staff.

Pros

Nice people

Low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One of the worst & most unorthodox employers I've ever worked for

I've been treated differently than my peers.Whenever I've had a discussion with management about certain things, they act like you never had a talk with them.HR is a complete waste of time and there are no advocates for the employees. No altering or accomodation for simple requests. The office is very loud, coworkers, management, leads, everyone frantically yelling and laughing as loud as they can. Unable to focus and do my job due this.When you ask questions, the trainers snap at you and give you a ride response. No support for dealing with in office issues. They make me feel undervalued, unwanted, unwelcomed and disposable. The trainers, leads & other management constantly give you different information than the last person. Very unorganized with no real goals. The criteria they want you to meet is constantly manipulated by them, and they can continue to change things how they see fit so that you don't meet the wonky goals they have set fourth. It makes you feel like you're swimming upstream, and the downward current gets stronger every few days. No real feeling of well being here. This job and my supervisors, leads, managers & trainers make me feel more depressed than I already am .. I don't feel good here. I feel useless & unappreciated here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Higher Ups put on an act

The management within the company does not live in realty. They expect certain things to be done and certain metrics to be hit meanwhile they do not offer the proper assistance to meet these goals. Branches are drastically understaffed with no care in the world to provide any assistance. While at the same time expecting goals and metrics to be met. They constantly try to make you do more for the same pay without any increase. And if they do increase your pay, they are taking money away from you in different areas. In a position that involves commission, they change the payout structure every 6 months, and very rarely for the better.

Pros

Good benefits, employee perks

Contras

poor higher end management, constant commission payout changes, unrealistic expectations

The best place to work!

If you are looking for a company that values you as a human, has great pay, & a flexible schedule- apply for chase!!! The customers on the other hand- you’ll need some patience for those 🤣
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Collaborative and little bit stressfull

It is always loads of work at the beginning but once you get experience then it becomes little bit comfortable but still workload remains. It also depends on the project and your manager.

Pros

Good medical benefits and Cash component for foreigners

Contras

Long hours and late night calls. All depends on project
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work, tons of opportunites to learn but no time to learn

Great culture and people around. work is great, you feel like you belong here and gives a great sense of satisfaction. tons of opportunities to learn and management supports learning, but barely find time to learn.

Pros

Management supports certifications

you might feel underpaid

Nice work life balance

Find the right manager and it will make it easier. Plano office is casual. You have to work hybrid. Hardest part of job is compensation which is lower than competitors

Great Benefits and PTO

Benefits and PTO is great. Some managers are great and others not so much. Never a fan of 1 manager being in charge of your perf review. It really depends on the department but overall great company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company, great mgmt and coworkers

Are registered nurse in employee health and wellness center corporate headquarters. Generous benefits and leave-wonderful area nurse manager and Lead Nurse. Strong bonding between coworkers. Not required to work nights, holidays or weekends. Limited opportunities for advancement.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Competitive and goal oriented workplace

Great company to work for that constantly seeks to improve systems. Sadly sometimes the process of improvement means trying things that don’t work but overall they improve.

Worst Bank

Supervisors looked down on staffs Systems are extremely outdated and slow.Uncertified higher management with no degree and specialized certifications
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en JPMorgan Chase & Co. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • JPMorgan Chase & Co
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?