HCP

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 42 evaluaciones

Excelente

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Excelente empresa, muy buen ambiente de trabajo, excelentes líderes.

Needs Improvement

Lots of work to be done to improve management and the whole company in general. Needs to be more organized and appreciate their employees more. Employees are under paid.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not the best but not the worst, just like a high school

A lot of the employees like to talk about each other, and spread rumors. Everyone tends to be in each other’s business and there is no such thing as a personal life there. It’s quite annoying and reminds me of high school. “This person did this” blah blah. Management varies, everyone has their own relationship. You do your job and not goof off constantly, you’re generally good. You keep you and try your best, you’re good. However, there has been favoritism before and there has been some contradictions with how managers handle things from one person to the next. Someone can do something and not get in trouble, but another person can do it and get in trouble. Pay is poor, but the work isn’t hard by all means. It just can get stressful to keep up with some machines if you aren’t used to the rhythm. It’s also extremely hard to get a pay raise, I know employees who have been there for 3+ years and still make the same amount they were hired for. Overtime availability with occasional bonuses. But normally you must work at least 10 hours of OT to receive that bonus.

Pros

Semi easy work Paid lunch

Short breaks Poor pay Favorite Employees Gossip & Drama

Nice people

great place to work enjoyed my time theregreat management and co-workerssupportive environment for staffgreat chief executive officergood vacation

Pros

co-workers

expensive parking since downtown

Horrible to work for

I’m a former employee I was there for only 3 months. The pay isn’t enough for anybody to live on. You get paid weekly but they don’t pay your overtime rate you get paid your same as regular hour pay.

Pros

Different places

Pay isn’t enough
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Total neglect for employees

If you like working 18 hour shifts it’s the job for you plus there’s no benefits won’t let you leave after 10 hours let alone a 21 hour shift straight

Steve

Productive Fun

Excellent work place. Great direction . Great team . Great location. All around wonderful place to work . Would recommend to anyone and everyone !!!!!!

Just a job

Not great with the management but the employees are good people all and all not the worst place to work if you need to have money hard on the back and legs

Pros

Peace rate

Everything else

productiive relaxed workplace

working with medications and other nurses as a team. I enjoy working with elderly and doing assessments and working with other healthcare professionals.

Not good place

People you work with and patients are great but higher ups like managers and human resources are horrible people. It makes it not a good place to work. They harass and bully you..
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good staff but awful management

Continual Assessment and Treatment of illnesses and injuries following HCPC guidelines During my new career I have been trained and experienced to determination of fitness to be detained in custody Determination of fitness to be released Determination of fitness to be interviewed and charged: competent to understand charge Determination to transfer, or be interviewed by the police detaining body Examination and forensic sampling of adult suspects of serious crime To carry out examinations in accordance with G4S medical services guidelines

Pros

set working pattern

Dont bother

This company owner is untrustworthy. He owes money to ex employees and said his company had gone bankrupt but yet is still operating and still ripping people off

Mala

Tiene un gerente de planta toxico ambiente de trabajo es malo no la recomiendo pueden perder más por lo menos no es la planta que todos queremos estar

Not friendly or supportive

In my time here I’ve felt unsupported and London office is not friendly. Strange atmosphere. Salary poor. Structure poor. People only interested in themselves. Very cliquey indeed.

terrible place

place is managed very poorly. no one is on the same page there and everyone is out for themselves there. would not recommend to anyone to go there at all.

Great company

It was a great organisation and gave me a good chance after 3 months to go ahead on a good position of an event planner and it was really fun planning event along with my team.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hcp as an employee the first 3 months.

Good if your looking for repetitive work at a mid paced lvl. Employees are disgruntled. Lvl of enthusiasm and work ethic is minimal. Opportunity too advance is limited.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One location with many great resources

I only completed my internship in the Healthcare Program for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (HCP). The team was very passionate about what they did.

Publicly traded REIT experience

When I was employed there the compensation package was a very big factor. I enjoyed my co-workers and the company put effort into creating a positive work environment.

Pros

A lot of learning opportunities

Work life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A place where you can learn

It is a great place to gain knowledge and exchange ideas with colleagues where you can learn new facts. Great place to promote teamwork, and, at the same time take responsibility for the team. A lot of travel gives opportunity to broaden knowledge and learn about different cultures that will help in further business development.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Contras

No goals or targets set. Much of it done ad hoc

environnement de travail agréable

c'est une meilleur expérience à ne pas rater et agréable

Pros

j'ai développé mes compétences

pas de rémunération
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en HCP. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2.8 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • HCP
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?