Freedom
3.8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Sales Associate en Freedom

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Puntuaciones por categoría
Se encontraron 4 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 107 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Working as a retail sales associate with Cellcom freedom was a great experience. Starting from online to the in-store training, The training process was practical as well as theory in-depth and was tested regularly. Working in a friendly workplace where your seniors and supervisors are readily available to ask questions and solve any problems faces was always motivating. Cellcom also thought me how to influence customers to sell the promoted product and work in an active customer environment.
Cultura laboral
Greet customers, provide information on vehicles, assist on test drives, complete paperwork, and close sales. I worked on commission which was sometimes very rewarding but the winter months not so much so.
Pros
Working with people making major financial decisions
Contras
Long hours, and commission based
Cultura laboral
very good job, with long hours the best part about the job is the customer that you get to meet and help on a daily basis. The staff are always curious.
Pros
good work invironment
Cultura laboral
Normally, when I first arrived at work I would be ringing customers. This would allow the other person to get out from behind the counter and go complete a duty that was assigned to them. After they completed the duty, they would come ring customers while I went and completed one of my duties. We would switch off like this throughout our shifts until all of our duties were completed then we would both ring customers to keep the lines short. I learned a lot about customer service during my time here and a lot about responsibility. The management was very understanding while still making sure that things were going the way they should be. I really enjoyed my coworkers, we tended to call ourselves a family because everyone got along pretty well. The hardest part of my job was handling difficult customers. Although I kept my cool and remained calm, it was very displeasing to be treated like I was worth nothing. My favorite part of the job was making a difference in someone's day. I enjoyed putting smiles on people's faces or hearing them tell me they appreciated my happy attitude. It was very rewarding.
Pros
There's a subway in Freedom so we could eat lunch there
short breaks, irregular hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Ver más evaluaciones de Freedom