Freedom
3.8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Freedom

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 107 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Hay un ambiente de trabajo normal, pero con poca participación critica de los empleados.
Pros
Comprensión en situaciones personales desafortunadas.
Poco tiempo de almuerzo
Cultura laboral
This company is a non profit and most work in done in Africa and a few other countries. The organization is very family oriented. If you have any kind of scheduling issues management will work with you to make sure you are able to get your job done. Everyone is very nice.
Pros
flexable
no advancement opportunities
Cultura laboral
I have had a really great experience at Freedom, but time has come for me to think of the future and I need a more permanent role with a full time position for my future.
Cultura laboral
Du ménage, toujours du ménage, et des frais d'essence. Aucune opportunité. Je me gère seule. Mon responsable était satisfait de mon travail. Le plus dur est de recommencer la même chose dans une autre maison. Quand j'avais fini mes missions, et que tout était propre.
Pros
aucuns
Contras
salaire non motivant par rapport à la fatigue et les frais
Cultura laboral
phoning people to see if we could save them money on whatever bills their already paying as the vast majority of people get ripped off from banks when they take out life insurance, and we would dial out to about 500 people a day and only speak to 200, hardest part of the job was constant abuse down the phone, and the best part was the fun office environment we had
Pros
pool table
time consuming
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
mucho trabajo la mayor parte de lo que se buena gente amables lidiar con la gente tomada la comida
Contras
no te daban seguro luego uego tardaban un poco
Cultura laboral
waiting on customers stocking selves cleaning and working on till counting money drawers
Cultura laboral
Freedom Plaza is a great place to work, very challenging, and a fast paced environment.
Pros
benifits, clean work enviroment
short breaks
Cultura laboral
N'étant pas restée longtemps dans l'entreprise, je ne peux malheureusement donner un avis objectif
Cultura laboral
Great place to have worked. The environment was very relaxed, but everyone's productivity, including my own, was impeccable. It was a family friendly work place where your bosses became your friends. The job itself was very challenging at times, but because of the excellent training provided there was always someone that could help with any problem. Advancements were never given, but they were earned, which made everyone work harder to move up within the company. The best part about the job is it never felt like I was going to work and my co-workers were like family.
Pros
Pot lucks and challenging
Contras
had to work with some engineers that were extremely difficult
Cultura laboral
I have learned a lot about blueprints and how fiber optics, internet, technology plays a factor in our growing world.
Cultura laboral
Gostei muito de trabalhar na empresa, embora o salário não desse para suprir minhas necessidades pessoais. O relacionamento com os funcionários era a muito boa, fiz várias amizades.
Cultura laboral
Typical day stocking work station, checking stock availability, labeling Items, eg; sales and special offers. Learned customer service, dealing with sometimes difficult situation in person and on the phone, taking phone orders, passing information to warehouse with postal information of customer. Co-workers worked together as a team, helpful, caring, friendly and professional at the same time. Management was fantastic, understanding, patient and helpful. Learning the computerized system. Most enjoyable
Cultura laboral
I currently work at Freedom Communications on the service/help desk. This is where I am able to answer and queries and any faults that the customer may have with regards to their telephone lines or if their system has gone down. I also spend every two weeks down in IT technicians department, where I help out rebuilding a number of laptops and computers. Whilst I have been working for Freedom I have rolled out a new anti-virus software to over 200 computers and laptops. I am also able to change the barring levels on the phones and dial into sights to make changes e.g. creating a hunting group and making Oxo backups. I am currently working at Freedom communications where I am an apprentice; I am looking for another full time job due to this job not filling my needs and requirements of a job. I currently have a Full UK driving license and a car, so I am able to get to any location that is needed for work.
Cultura laboral
learned a very healthy way of life the most enjoyable part of the job is able to work with patients whom are ready for change
Cultura laboral
I love to volunteer with Freedom Inc They impower the community and youth to perticipate in neighborhood cleaning and protection of our surroundings..
Cultura laboral
Good experience to mix fun with work. It was a nice pub for students. It helped me with communications skills.
Pros
1 free drink after every shift and lunch
from 10 to 18 hours /per day
Cultura laboral
Its a good experience working in that company.I worked truthfully.I gave good result to the company also.Its a job placements office.For preparation of exams I came out of the company.
Cultura laboral
Starting my day here consist of filing and maintaining files on a daily basic along with inputting work into the computer.
Pros
401k and benefits
Breaks was short
Cultura laboral
Freedom was a fast paced high energy environment, with a strong focus on providing world class service.
Cultura laboral
Learnt a lot about my job role and others. Lots of traing ongoing. Enjoyed being part of a team but was also happy to work alone.
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados