Freedom
3.8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Freedom

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 107 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Hay un ambiente de trabajo normal, pero con poca participación critica de los empleados.
Pros
Comprensión en situaciones personales desafortunadas.
Poco tiempo de almuerzo
Cultura laboral
excelente trabajo muy buenas oportunidades de crecimiento
Cultura laboral
rewarding great communication skills productive empathy informative supportive seeing of a big picture understanding creative analytical emotional passion attention to the details
Cultura laboral
Limpava Produção, Galpão, Escritório,Refeitório. Colegas Muito Legais Não tinha parte muito difícil Limpar a Produção
Pros
Vale Refeição e Vale Alimentação e Plano De Saúde
Cultura laboral
Undesirable work environment Discharged for giving fellow employees my hours Lack of responsible management among many locations
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
one of the best jobs I had ever got, excellent benefits, well payed, good international relations, without a doubt a dream job for any tourism professional
Cultura laboral
Canvassing diverse neighborhoods helped me understand different cultural norms and socio-economic patterns. Supervising volunteers was a joy, as most volunteers are full of energy and do the work as a hobby. The hardest thing for me to get used to was going door to door in three feet of snow.
Cultura laboral
Trabajo muy dinámico donde aprendí mucho sobre la atención al cliente, administración , trabajo en equipo.
Cultura laboral
Again this job entailed dealing with customers and making sure they were satisfied with the service. This job had a lot of requirements as on some days you were left alone to ensure the stock was out, responsible for stock take and making sure the work place was a safe environment.
Cultura laboral
fun place to work staff are friendly help when you need the help and very understanding if you have problems at all. getting into work i answer calls for booking and put them on the system whilst helping the customers with issues they have with the lanes
Pros
good friends made
Contras
not always enough shifts for everyone
Cultura laboral
Me gustaba mucho este trabajo ya que fue un proyecto que tenía muchas ganas de realizar. El inconveniente de este negocio propio fue que los beneficios no me alcanzaban para poder mantenerlo debido a la crisis económica que se está atravesando.
Cultura laboral
Accounts Receivable, reconciled all material and freight bills with invoicing, reconciled receipts with invoicing and prepared for data entry, took incoming calls, bank deposits and general office duties.
Pros
Owners took care of their employees
Cultura laboral
During my two weeks work experience my role was to greet clients and prepare them for the stylist which included washing and combing hair. I also had to clean and prepare the working area after each client ready for the next. Overall I enjoyed my work experience and meeting new people on a day to day basis which helped with my confidence and communication with others.
Cultura laboral
Good co workers, interesting position, fast paced. Getting to talk some interesting members. Dealing with some of the pcp
Pros
Great co workers
constant daily changes
Cultura laboral
very good job, with long hours the best part about the job is the customer that you get to meet and help on a daily basis. The staff are always curious.
Pros
good work invironment
Cultura laboral
il sont aimable s occupe bient de leur employés et il ne sont pas rasiste
Pros
ponctuel efficace
Contras
n aime pas les paresseux
Cultura laboral
Tellement une bonne ambiance entre collegues. Bonnes opportunités de développement
Cultura laboral
Working at Freedom I learnt about cash handling and banking procedures as well as customer service. I also made some life long friends. Freedom was a fun place to work but the job opportunities to advance were minimal.
Cultura laboral
Normally, when I first arrived at work I would be ringing customers. This would allow the other person to get out from behind the counter and go complete a duty that was assigned to them. After they completed the duty, they would come ring customers while I went and completed one of my duties. We would switch off like this throughout our shifts until all of our duties were completed then we would both ring customers to keep the lines short. I learned a lot about customer service during my time here and a lot about responsibility. The management was very understanding while still making sure that things were going the way they should be. I really enjoyed my coworkers, we tended to call ourselves a family because everyone got along pretty well. The hardest part of my job was handling difficult customers. Although I kept my cool and remained calm, it was very displeasing to be treated like I was worth nothing. My favorite part of the job was making a difference in someone's day. I enjoyed putting smiles on people's faces or hearing them tell me they appreciated my happy attitude. It was very rewarding.
Pros
There's a subway in Freedom so we could eat lunch there
short breaks, irregular hours
Cultura laboral
Découvrir un nouveau secteur d'activité est toujours une belle expérience.
Pros
L'humain est au centre de l'activité.
peu d'ambitions commerciales
Cultura laboral
Typical days consisted of inventory of the store and shelves, customer service and stocking the shelves. I learned multiple scheduling programs for the store. Management changed often as well as how we where expected to do customer service. The hardest part of the job was when Autozone bought out chief auto parts and then laid off the Chief Auto Parts assistant managers. Helping customers get exactly what they needed to fix their cars was my most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Learned about all the new car products
Contras
Low pay and the company did not encourage education at the time
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados