Clear

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 156 evaluaciones

Un buen trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una empresa que me dio una opurtunidad de trabajo y respeto eso
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

easy job good for income

arrive ready for work day report to checkpoint, assist members. helpful airport information for future career endeavors. didn't feel the support from management quite unorganized, unprofessional, unavailable, inconsiderate not a good representation of CLEAR. The team I worked with was great. Hardest part was the stressful days and interesting interactions with passengers, management, new procedures every day since they were unprepared for running a business. my teammates and meeting new people.

Unsatisfactory

You have to clock out of the lane for your 30 minute break and run to the break room to hurry and eat your food. You only have 10 minutes to eat then you have to run back to your lane to clock in. Employees are nice. Your checks are taxed a lot of money

Productive and fun

Great place to elevate and learn new skills . If you are a go getter then you will love working here . Some days can be slow but when it is fast paced then your days go by very quickly

Work environment

Can be better at not being bias. Not everyone is treated fairly and the manager don’t take in consideration how there employees are being treated. Just focus on yourself.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Terrible

Worst job ever poor management !! Managers only care about too tellers . Poor poor management again because it’s super said that no one’s cares I advise corporate to see clear

Great Gm and fair mangers

Although clear has fair management there seems to be no opportunity for growth and the pay is weak $14.50! Commissions pay is fair! Needs a bonus pay

Pros

Not hard work

Contras

Hourly pay needs to match today economy
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

FAVORITISM at its finest.

After some time at clear Ontario, I noticed lots of favoritism. Work environment is very toxic with managers. Especially the general manager. If you pull out your phone, write up. If you call off because you are sick, write up. If you call off because your kids/ kid is sick, write up. If you take 5 minutes past your lunch, write up. If you are a couple minutes late, write up. Slightly out of uniform, write up. All unless you are favorited. If that’s the case you can get away with anything. They say it’s like being a family there but in actuality they don’t care about you. Certain employee would make the girls feel uncomfortable. Complaints by multiple people and that person is still employed. Shows how much they favored certain employees.

Pros

Hiring trainer is great at her job and does really well with new hires.

Contras

Short breaks, smallest break room, General manager will spy on you from a distance just to find something to write you up for.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Has it moments, overall the best place I’ve worked for thus far.

Working at Clear, is obviously different for each individuals. My experience has been great so far I’m blessed to work in the evening so it’s a different environment. If you’re a customer service oriented individual that has always wanted to experience working at the airport this might be a good gigfor you. A big heads up is that there’s a lot to learn but it’s not overwhelming, also the badge and fingerprints might take a bit depending on availability of appointments and your personal situation. Big plus is that you can also have the opportunity, to sell which means extra cash on your check every month. To that I say if you’re a professional, motivated, responsible, person. This might be it for you. Might take some time to figure out your routine but again everyone is different.

Horrible management

If Job had better management the company would be 10x better to work for . Management will see everyone struggle and still leave early & still not try to get us help from the other side

Clear LAX

Honestly managers had favoritism. The hours were horrible and you could have a work life balance. It was a very bland job did the same thing everyday and customers were rude all the time. If you want easy money with little to no responsibility this is the job for you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management has poor communication and favoritism

I've worked here for about 6 months, the job itself is easy! (When the entitled rude customers aren't being jerks!) But management needs a lot of improvements; they have the worst communication, play favorites, are sluggish, and only care about enrollments and top enrollers because they get bonuses. The SA's are giant bullies and jerks, always on their phones, stealing all the enrollments, never at their checkpoint, always missing when you need them. They hate covering breaks or when get stuck in the lane. Also, most of the employees are cool some of them act like children so beware. If you call them out on it, they will mistreat you or stick you at a checkpoint 1 which is super hot and kind of busy and everyone in the airport knows they use it for punishment but never the favorites!!! They tax almost 25% on your commission (and bonuses) despite you making the sale. They have several tech issues after being a million-dollar tech industry. They don't allow you to sit on a chair or listen to music because it looks "unprofessional" when other airport companies allow/ have their employees sitting and listening to music. Some people steal your sales because they are greedy.

Was ok

Everyone I worked with was pretty great but There was a lot of drama and a high turnover rate.It’s definitely a job and not a career.Working here got me into the airport which was the goal.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Meeting new people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Being on your feet all day long.

Horrible management

Awfulll place they don’t care so much drama management doesn’t do anything and harassment over wall the GManager is awesome all the rest don’t respect harass you cause it’s a horrible environment to work at

Short breaks

Super toxic

Clear is a horrible work environment!!! Managers are unqualified & unfair. Workers are competing for enrollments. 40% taxed commission. You receive a write up for being 2 mins late

Great Start, Collaborative Place to Work

After starting recently, I was welcomed into the company with open arms. Everyone is easy to talk to, but they are busy so be mindful if you're needing quick answers. Quality work goes out to clients and it's really enjoyable being able to bring my own ideas in.

Great staff

Great staff benefits and commission. Everyone is always helpful and friendly great hiring bonus as well. I highly recommend to anyone that love to work with people

Horrible

No communication. Favoritism everywhere. Management only cares about impressing corporate. Gossip. SA and discrimination. Only good thing is you get paid hourly on top of commission.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Grandes oportunidades de crecimiento y una cultura de la empresa muy fuerte.

Clear es una empresa que realmente se preocupa por que uno crezca, tanto como persona, ejerciendo una fuerte cultura, como profesionalmente, permitiendo un crecimiento rápido siempre y cuando cumplas con tus objetivos. Ejercer la cultura puede llegar a ser complicado, especialmente para el mexicano, ya que te obliga a ser directo, a sobre comunicar y a tomar decisiones fuertes. Pero eso sólo hace que la comunicación sea mejor y que no se deje nada al aire.

Pros

Buena compensación económica, Libertad de trabajar en casa o en las oficinas (Increíbles oficinas por cierto), Oportunidades de crecimiento, Ambiente laboral muy ameno.

Contras

El cumplimiento de la cultura puede ser dificil de mantener y esto puede ocasionar problemas.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and a great place to work

In my short time at CLEAR, I’ve had the ability to work and meet new people in due time. My overall production makes me feel proud to help the members of CLEAR.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

N/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Clear. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general