Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Citi en San Francisco, CA

Estás viendo evaluaciones en San Francisco, CA, según tu ubicación actual.
¿No es tu ubicación deseada?
Elegir otra
Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
San Francisco, CA64 evaluaciones
Se encontraron 64 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 17,852 evaluaciones
Supportive team environment.
Clear defined goals for each line of business.

I was given the opportunity to advance within the company as well as relocate when desired.
Cultura laboral
I gave Citi 6 years of love, loyalty & dedication. In the end, I was stabbed in the back and resigned with a broken heart. A month latter- and without ever bothering to talk to me directly, I was banned from the building. Citi personel aren't loyal to you; they're loyal to their need of you. If their needs change, so does their loyalty. Never again.
Cultura laboral
The business always evolved in structure and priorities, so my job kept changing as well. This kept me fresh and kept me adapting and learning. As a result my role was a continuous balance of deep detailed understanding of nuanced metrics and broad strategic priorities.
Cultura laboral
Every day was a new and interesting day. we would receive a large patch of deposit slips and use 10 key to manually add up. We were allowed to use headphones to listen to music and met very nice people.
Pros
Constantly busy
Contras
Computers replaced the human touch
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
High energy, fast paced work environment. Not much of a work life balance. Pay is excellent and I learned a lot. Bankers are nice and friendly. Benefits aren’t the best.
Cultura laboral
The associates at EVERY BRANCH are unhappy due to the lack of "real support" and transparency by upper management who tends to hide somewhere in space playing Bridge with Marvin the Martian.

At the branch level, all the good associates have either left or got their position eliminated so that upper management can minimize expenses in their market so they can get THEIR OWN BONUSES.

When associates leave, their positions NEVER get filled again, thus it makes it stressful for other associates to take up those job duties.

The company has been hiring the leftover Wells Fargo branch managers to run shop lately. These folks are confused and don't know how to run shop. They tend to bring everyone else down with them to Wells Fargo's unethical morals.

Lots of lip service for support, yet 1000% backstabbing by teammates and peer associates. Support is a joke, since they treat associates like toddlers.
Pros
"Faux" company prestige by commoners
stress, lack of OT, Wells Fargo mgrs
Cultura laboral
Great job but poor management. Not enough foundation for learning to become into your role. Management always made me as if I was pressured, not gaining enough knowledge or stability.
Pros
flexibility
Cultura laboral
The job is ok and the salary is little bit below the market average. Benefits are good but the bank has high turn over rate just like all the other big banks. Lack of advancement opportunity, does not want to train or provide licensing training to associates who is interested in promotions.
Pros
Benefits, pay, big company to work for
Contras
lack of opportunities, and the management does not care about your career growth within the company
Cultura laboral
Management is okay. Not enough opportunities for internal. Not a company that promotes people. very bad policymakers. not enough resource to learn and improve.
Cultura laboral
Cheap to low level employees. Take advantage of employees. No raises even with a promotion. Horrible District Manager. Management makes $ in salaries, raises, and bonuses.
Cultura laboral
We do not get paid nearly enough to do all of the things that we do. We should get paid more, we deal with the most nonsense from customers and managers alike.
Cultura laboral
N/A do not feel comfortable furnishing at this time due to current employment and situation.

Had skill set prior to joining Citi so it would not be fair to use my opinion,

I do believe they are training in the correct direction with the trainers I have interacted with.
Cultura laboral
I started my banking career as a teller with Citibank. During my tenure I was promoted several times and given the opportunity to attend training classes for professional development. The bank recognized team players and encouraged career advancement.
Pros
Career path advancement
Long hours, managment changes
Cultura laboral
Fast paced environment overloaded with multiple task. Took a while to improve overall process to minimize manual workload. Work assignment was not distributed fairly nor added additional staff to ease up the workload.
Cultura laboral
I love the branch I work in and I absolutely adore my co-workers as well as all my current and previous managers. The reason I give a 2 or 3 star for most of the categories are that for the amount of work I do for the branch (which is far more than my job title requires) compensation is very low. I'm not only a teller, but a banker and sometimes even end up being management as well because we are always too short staffed.
Pros
Health insurance, 401k, work-life balance
Contras
Hard to move up, move people around too much (sideways, not up the ladder), short staffed
Cultura laboral
I spent three years at the company without an advancement opportunity. It is fair to mention that I was hired at the time of the company merger with California First Bank which did add much confusion to process and procedure.
Cultura laboral
Great peers that I worked with. Poor management, everyone has a different answer to every task. A very disorganized workplace. There is no encouragement or a great feedback.
Disorganized
Cultura laboral
Great management and great company to work for. I love working for citi bank. Citi bank treat customer and employe with respect and great environment
Cultura laboral
A competitive place to work with lots of potential for career advancement. However, very cutthroat that if you didn't perform you would be managed out.
Cultura laboral
the benefit is great, the people work with is good and friendly but they always less staff so sometimes you need to work by your self without breaks in the middle.
Pros
good benefit and balance life
Contras
short breaks and always less staff so you need to fill in all the time and work by yourself sometime
Cultura laboral
I believe working at Citibank has exposed me to a greater future because it has taught me a lot about what life has in store for an individual. It teaches you how to finance and manage your financial life. Such as knowing how credit cards, loans, mortgages, etc work Although, I would admit i have grew a level of tolerance dealing with rude people who have unnecessary attitude. The hardest part of this job is the cash that you are handling. I am one of the head tellers who is in charge of the vault which contains a large amount of money. Balancing your cash at the end of every day will take on a level of stress. I do enjoy the satisfactory of people who feel that I have went above and beyond to help them answer and solve any issues regarding their bank accounts.
Pros
Quarterly bonuses
Snobby Customers